Monday, March 5, 2012

...a lie?

Saturday, was a rough day for me. It marked the 4th week of me maintaining my weight of 1.5 lbs more than my goal weight. Which is a great thing however, I don't want to be maintaining when I am so close to goal.

I spoke with my WW leader during my meeting about what I could do to get over the hurdle and she decided to change my goal weight by 2 lbs, and made me reach goal and announced to it to my meeting. I was quite upset by this. If I wanted to change my goal I would have done it weeks ago. I wanted some suggestions to get off the plateau that I am on. Instead, I got a lie and a bunch of people congratulating me on reaching a goal I have not yet met.  

I am trying to see the bright side of this. The silver lining, but I am having a hard time. Theoretically, I should only have to maintain my weight for two more weeks before reaching lifetime, if my goal remains changed. And once I reach lifetime I can stop paying. So that's nice. But, still I feel like I am living a lie, and that is not so nice.

I could go and change my goal back to what it is, but there was such a big deal made of me reaching goal, that I don't want to do that because then I would get asked questions that I don't want to answer.

So, I guess I will just "fake it 'til I make it." It won't be long now. If anything I am more determined to reach MY goal. And that's something to curl up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment