Monday, April 2, 2012

...something fun?

Finding the motivation can be hard. You really just have to find what you love. If it is something you love you will be less likely to quit. Make it fun. Run with your dog, play soccer with the kids, go dancing with the girls, take a walk with your honey. Just get out and move.

For me, when I don't want to go to the gym or get on my bike, I think about how I will feel after I am finished. I know I will feel better about myself. I will have more energy and just be happier. So I strap on my shoes and go.

What you listen to can also be motivation. Here are some of my favorite running songs. I listened to these when I first started running. Now I listen to books.

Rolling In The Deep-Adele
Set Fire To The Rain-Adele
Keeps Gettin' Better-Christina Aguilera
Echo-Dr. Dre & Eminem
Love The Way You Lie Pt.2-Rihanna & Eminem
Lose Yourself-Eminem
Not Afraid-Eminem
Cinderella Man-Eminem
Just Dance-Lady Gaga
Bleed It Out-Linkin Park
Time Is Running Out-Muse
Famous Last Words-My Chemical Romance
The Hand That Feeds-Nine Inch Nails
Only-Nine Inch Nails
S&M-Rihanna
Only Girl-Rihanna
Disturbia-Rihanna

Music and doing what you love is something to curl up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment