Monday, February 6, 2012

...a little bit of pride?



You've earned more than your pain. You've earned your pride.

As of Saturday, I have lost 69.2 pounds. I am only 1.8 pounds away from my Weight Watchers goal, and I am left speechless. It doesn't seem real. But it is. And I am proud of myself.

My journey has in no way been painless. It has been hours of exersize and shopping and food preparation. My journey has been stressful and frustrating and at the same time, euphoric. I am not going to say that I have loved every minute of it, because that would be a lie. Although, I will own it and be proud of what I have accomplished.

This is my journey. My life. My body. My pain. My pride. And, No-One can take that away from me. Because, I've earned it.

And that is something to curl up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment