Monday, January 30, 2012

...what you might have been?


This thought really speaks to me. In 2009, I looked in to becoming a speech-language pathologist. I found out about the program, realized it was going to take me about 4 years to complete it and decided to pass.

Now 3 years later, I've started my first two SLP classes. If I had started in 2009 I would be almost done, but I didn't and I don't regret that choice. It wasn't right for me at the time. However, now it is, and I am so happy I am doing what I should have done 3 years ago. The timing is finally right.

Here's my challenge for you: this week take the steps to do or become something you have always wanted. If that's running a 1/2 marathon then sign up for one. If that's going back to school then do a search online and find out about classes.

It's never too late to be what you might have been and that's something to curl up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment