Saturday, October 22, 2011

…me and Curl Up With…?

I guess this should have been my first post, but oh well. Late is better than never. So, here is a little about me and what you can expect to find at Curl Up With.


I am a twenty-something educator of America’s youth in sunny Southern California. I love to ride my bike, and do ride whenever I can, which normally is after work Monday thru Friday. I also have a set date with the YMCA for muscle conditioning on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, as well as, Pilates on Tuesday and Thursday, and yoga and muscle conditioning on Saturday. On Sunday, you will find me enjoying the three Rs. Rest. Relaxation. Reading.


Curl Up With… is my blog about things I feel like sharing. You will find book reviews, recipes, exercise ideas, and maybe just a little bit of randomness. My goal is to make "Curl Up With…" a fun and interesting place for you to stop by every once in a while.


Some up-coming posts include:
 …Endomondo?
 …home-made jelly soap?
 …home-made pumpkin pie body scrub?
 …home-made vanilla extract?


There is almost nothing better than curling up with…

No comments:

Post a Comment