Sunday, October 30, 2011

...a new bedroom?

It's Sunday. I normally don't do much on Sundays but today was full of heavy lifting. I woke up this morning with the intention of doing a whole lot of nothing. I figured I would go for a short run- I bought this shirt about running and I feel that I have to be a runner to wear it- then come home take a shower and go to the market. Well, that didn't happen.

After my run, I walked into my room, looked at my floor and decided it needed to be vacuumed. Since I had already pulled my bed away from the wall- so that I could wash my sheets- I figured I would vacuum back there, too. While vacuuming, I thought to myself, "You really should vacuum behind all your furniture." And that one little thought caused me to rearrange all the furniture in my room, with the exception of my bed.

Although, after all that heavy lifting there is nothing better than curling up in a nice, warm, clean bed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment